Sunday, April 17, 2022

H2H Progress Party

 Hi everyone, and welcome back to the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge! 
 
 
Today is a link party for you to share your progress on your donation quilts. I am really looking forward to seeing everything that you all are creating! Here is how I am doing with my donation quilt:



Yep, it's a finished quilt top! The only thing that I added to the pattern in THIS post was a narrow, 2-inch border to stablize all the edges and to use up the rest of the turquoise fabric. I think it looks great and I'm really happy with it.

Now it's your turn! Link up your post and show off your quilty progress. Remember to link directly to your post, and to visit some other posts and leave them nice notes. Everyone loves encouraging comments!

Thanks everyone! It's Easter Sunday and Passover, so Happy Easter and/or Chag Sameach and/or happy Sunday, whichever applies! If you are celebrating or doing other family stuff, the party will be open until next Saturday, so have your feast, then come back and link your post!

Link up here:

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on getting your quilt top together, Mari! The narrow border was a good idea.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I made a small amount of progress on my H2H project when I completed the last few blocks. This is a leftover from last year. The next step is cutting my setting triangles and assembling the quilt top. Off to see if I've blogged about it so that I can join the Link Party...

piecefulwendy said...

Such a bright, happy quilt, Mari! It will definitely make someone happy!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Mari, what pretty quilts you have shared here. How wonderful to be donating and making someone very happy.

Kathleen said...

That is a beautiful quilt and rather easy, too! Hooray for your finish!